AMAZING THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DUBAI
Dubai is a top most tourist destination and a beautiful city in the United Arab Emirates which offers an unforgettable experience to the visitors. Dubai is very well known for its modern architecture, luxury shopping, vibrant culture, and so many more attractions. Burj khalifa, Miracle garden, Dubai creek, Burj Al Arab are some of its attractions.
Here is a list of amazing and interesting things to know and few tips to remember before going for a holiday trip to Dubai.
- The Burj Al Arab is the world’s first and only 7 star hotel and it is in Dubai. It is built on an artificial island and the shape of this hotel mimics the sail of a ship. This 7 star hotel has over 200 suites and also has an underwater restaurant and many more facilities. If you want to experience luxury to the fullest, this is the right place for you!
- The Dubai miracle garden is located in the Dubailand and this natural flower garden has more than 250 million plants and 50 million flowers. This is one of the largest flower gardens in the world.
- Dubai is home to one of the largest malls in the world, the Dubai mall. There are so many other famous shopping malls too and Dubai is also known as a “shopaholic’s dream”. One can find almost everything in these malls. From fashion, luxury lifestyle brands to entertainment, cinemas, cafes and restaurants, malls in Dubai are one of the best ways to spend time in Dubai.
- Dubai owns some of the world’s largest artificial islands and these include Palm Jumeirah and few others. The Palm Jumeirah has rows of luxury villas, resorts and numerous hotels. The popular hotel Atlantis is located here and also includes an aquarium.
- The official language of Dubai is Arabic and the currency used here is United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED). The best time to visit Dubai is from November to April and the weather is reasonably comfortable during these months.
- Dubai is very well known for its love for luxury, innovations and prestigious projects. They keep on building new hotels, skyscrapers. You can see so many luxury cars and supercars here and Dubai police have the cool and fancy cars too. You can also spot solid gold cars and gold plated cars in some areas.
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world is located in Dubai. It also has the highest observation deck from where you can admire Dubai from 555 meters height. One can also witness and enjoy the tallest performing live fountain show sqmclub.xyz .
- Dubai is also home to gold dispensing ATMs and you can find some of them in the Dubai mall and the Atlantis. Also, the 1790 square meters of Burj Al Arab interiors are covered with gold leaf. Dubai gold souk is popular for offering a wide range of collections in gold ornaments and accessories with variety of designs from all around the world. This gold market is another major attraction in Dubai.
- One of the best parts of Dubai is the food there. You can find wide variety of cuisines from all over the world. Be it fancy expensive restaurants or street foods, Dubai is definitely a heaven for foodies. The varieties include local specialties to traditional foods from various countries. There are many food festivals in Dubai happening all around the year
- Dubai has the best of theme parks, aquariums, lots of activities such as desert safari, sand boarding, scuba diving, bungee jumping, zip lining, helicopter tour, hot air balloon ride, para sailing, sky diving and many more. Dubai is also famous for its best night life. You can go for an overnight desert safari and enjoy a delicious BBQ meal and listen to the tunes of Arabian music and shows. This is one of the ways to experience night life in Dubai.
Tips to remember before going to Dubai: Dubai is one of the safest destinations to travel. The laws are strict and the crime rate is low. It is better to research and book accommodation hotel in advance according to one’s preferences. For transportation you can use public transports such as metro. You can also use cab and taxi services. If you wish, you can also hire rental cars. It is advisable to dress modestly and avoid capturing pictures of other people. 21 years is the minimum age to buy alcohol in clubs and bars. Persian rugs and carpets, Arabic attars, Arabian coffee and coffee pots, pashmina shawls, precious stones, Aladdin lamps, Arabic lanterns are some of the things you can shop in Dubai.
These are some of the amazing things to know about Dubai. If you are planning a trip to Dubai, do not forget to check out the packages from Pickyourtrail. They provide best packages and you can also customize your own travel package and enjoy your vacation hassle-free.
Maria is the creative writer of cre8iveline. cre8iveline is a Dubai based Logo Design Dubai and branding agency that has been in business since 2009.